To make your body look attractive, pretty, beautiful and best, the top most and important concern should be given to your physical fitness, health, comfort and other well beings such as to care of your body and skin, to take good, enough and sound sleep and to do exercise and relaxation as well. This can all make your body look pretty, beautiful, and attractive.
Following are the things which we need to take care so that our body looks cool and attractive too.
‘Manicure‘ is the word which is derived from the Latin word ‘manus‘ which means ‘hand’ and the word ‘cure’ means ‘to take care.’ Every thing or in fact even an object can be destroyed if he, she or it does not get the proper care. Hands are the most sensitive organ of the human body, so they need to be cared properly by following complete procedure which you will be going to read in the following text below
Purpose of manicure
In order to get natural and everlasting beauty it is necessary to use some of the natural remedies which are the main source of exploring beauty to one self. Now let’s discuss in the following paragraph what is the purpose of manicure.
- To stop and prevent hang nail formation.
- To protect and prevent the nails from damages such as shreds, tears, breaks or splits and delicate tips.
- The convoying massage of the hands helps in improving and increasing in the blood circulation, liability, mouldability and flexibility of the hands as well as wrist too.
- It helps in discouraging the wrinkling and crinkling of the skin on the hand, which is one of the first body part to show the sign of elderliness aging.
Following are the implements and the things which we are needed:
- Nail cutter
- Nail filer
- Orange stick
- Cuticle pusher
- Nail brush
The materials which we need are as follows:
- Liquid soap or shampoo
- Oil or cream
- Warm water
- Antiseptic lotion
- Nail polish
- First, remove the old polish with acetone with the help of cotton.
- Shape the nail by using the nail filer and nail cutter.
- Soak the hands in warm Luke water. Don’t forget to add liquid soap or shampoo.
- Wash your hands with cold clear water and then clean fingers with a soft towel.
- Clean the nails with the help of an orange stick and cotton dipped in Antiseptic lotion.
- Buff the cuticle with some cream.
- Push the cuticle back mildly by using a cuticle pusher.
- Push the cuticle back mildly by using a cuticle pusher. Apply the first coat of nail polish.
- When the first coat is dried completely then apply the second coat of nail polish. Remember not to dab but stroke in on with three even strokes starting at the base and sweeping up to the top. Allow the polish to dry rigorously in between the coats.